You will need:
126 cm bias tape/binding
13 cm twill tape
1 press stud kit
30 cm ribbing
and your usual sewing supplies & machine
- Cut out the pattern.
- When it comes to cutting out the hole for the neck, I use as cup that is about 7cm across and trace around it. (much easier than trying to draw a circle).
- Pin bias tape/binding around all edge of the bib, except for the hole for the neck. Trim off any excess. Sew into place.
- Pin ribbing around neck hole and sew into place.
- Fold twill tape almost in half, and tuck in all edges as shown. (This is where my machine played up, so sorry no photos of any more sewing from here). Sew around edge of twill tape.
- Attach one side of the press stud onto end of twill tape.
- Sew twill tape into desired position on bib.
- Mark on bib where the opposite press stud is to go. Attach onto bib.
My model was sleeping, so teddy had to do the finished demo.
TaDa. Bib is complete. Now how easy was that!