August 27, 2008

on my desk

Having been crook for the past week and a bit, not much creative work is happening on my desk.

I've been taking it pretty easy.

The desk is relatively bare.

There's some fabric I picked up in Mansfield to be used on.... um...don't know what yet.

A shirt pattern I'll make for Brooklyn- when I have some time.

The Holy Blood and The Holy Grail. Great Book- tough read.

And of course, the cuppa, with some scrummy gluten and dairy free chocky slice.

Head here to see who else is playing 'on my desk...'

4 comments:

Hila said...

I love those fabric patterns!

Anonymous said...

I am sure that chocky slice will make u feel better

Anna-Lisa said...

Yum - that chocolate thing looks so delicious. I've just had a week in bed post-op. Lots of DVD's. Kind of nice this time of year.

Michelle said...

Tea and chocolate cures everything, I truly believe this...!