April 21, 2008

Homeward Bound

I've had the chance to head to the 'folks' place with 'little B' for a couple days, without hubby (which is an absolute rarity), so mum and dad can spend some quality time with their one and only grandchild that they don't see so often. And boy... has she had some serious cuddles! I feel a bit neglected on this occasion....'sigh'
I haven't really accomplished as much sewing as i had hope to- just finished off a pinnie (picture to come later)for 'little B' that I started two months ago ( I discovered my hand-me down machine doesn't have the button hole foot that I require). Here's hoping she'll still fit into it! And I finished a shoulder bag. I guess it's better than nothing.


We potted around in the vege garden for a bit- if you can call it that. It's a giant mass of pumpkin runners all over the place, but there were plenty of giant organic pumpkins to be found. Great for 'little B's' dinners!


No comments: